Aron is 16in tall, but 132lbs?!
Super late update, but my senior art show went really well! My teacher had good things to say about it, and the closing reception was tons of fun. A lot of people came (despite the rain) and even some friends from out of town made it. Q v Q So many people to talk to and pictures to take I hardly had time to breathe, but it was a really special experience.
(Now we just have to find me something to do after graduation, ahah~)
senior art show is finally d o n e ★ Q v Q
3. Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
omg I can’t believe I found this
LOOK AT DEM SHOUJO EYES
Pretty sure every drawing I did as a 4-year-old was of the Sailor Scouts hahahaha
Answered 22 in the last ask! n_n
19. What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
Oils, watercolors, and whatever crappy pen I have on hand so I can draw in class, haha. Sai and Photoshop for digital stuff.
14. What do you like drawing the most?
Foofy things and goofy things. Also big and/or long hair!
10. What do you like most about your art?
Haha, I need to think about this for a moment… because I’m usually berating myself rather than patting myself on the back over my art. I guess what I like about it is that it’s soft and harmless, in its look and subjects. It comforts me.
22. List at least one of your “artspirations.”
Emotions, vehicles of comfort, nature, girl/womanhood, and shadows. Some artists I’m currently looking at are Hikari Shimoda, Emily Eveleth, Clementina Hawarden.
25. Draw a picture!
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels of artistic education have you had?
- Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your art?
- What do you like least about your art?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in art?
- What do you like drawing the most?
- What do you like drawing the least?
- Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
- What is your purpose for drawing?
- What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
- How would you rank your art? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as “bad art?”
- List at least one of your “artspirations.”
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.)
- Draw a picture!
(Ahh, seems that I’m late in replying to this! So sorry I didn’t see your message sooner!)
Fabric is all about imagining the volumetric properties of whatever it’s resting on/covering, the weight and volume of the fabric itself, and understanding where there’s tension vs. slack. I’m pretty tactile and like clothes/sewing/textile crafts, so maybe fabric is something I tend to remember subconsciously, haha. Day-to-day observation about various kinds of fabrics and the way they’re utilized will teach you a lot! A guide to rendering various kinds of folds like this one might help you see what to look for in your observations. Good luck~